Thursday 19 March 2015

Here's to a New Year filled with more "dances"


Dec 31, 2014




The Dance by Garth Brooks



Looking back on the memory of,








The Dance we shared, beneath the stars above.





For a moment,
All the world was right
How was I to know, 
That you'd ever say goodbye? 













And now I'm glad 
I didn't know






The way it all would end, 











The way it all would go...








Our lives, 










Are better left to chance,













I could have missed the pain,










But I'd have had to miss 














The Dance.



Holding you, 













I held everything.










For a moment, wasn't I a king?










But if I'd only known,
How that king would fall,










Hey who's to say,












You know I might have changed it all.











And now I'm glad I didn't know 













The way it all would end,


















Natasha visiting from PEI

The way it all would go











Calgary - Cindo's Rack Attack





Our lives are better left to chance










Ottawa - The Inner Ninja's



I could have missed the pain, 










But I'd have had to miss





















The Dance. 



 Yes my life







Is better left to chance,








I could have missed the pain








But I'd have had to miss The Dance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment